2019 ALEXANDRIA FAIR PRINCESS PAGEANT
Sunday, September 1st, 2019- 1:30 PM
RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Be a girl between the ages of 7 and 10 years old. (Must have had their 7th birthday before midnight
On June 30, 2019 and cannot be 10 after September 1, 2019).
2. Be a Campbell County Resident and be enrolled in a Kentucky school.
3. Contestants will show in dresses.
4. Attend Pageant on Sunday, September 1, 2019 at 1:30 pm on the Entertainment Stage.
Contestants must be at the Fairgrounds by 1 pm.
5. Not eligible to enter if you have previously won another county fair pageant in the state of
Kentucky in 2019 in this age group.
6. Judge’s Decision is FINAL. Judging will be based on appearance, poise and personality.
7. The Pageant Committee reserves the right to dismiss at anytime any contestant who does not show the proper amount of cooperation and courtesy to committee members, consultants, judges or fellow contestants. Any conduct deemed unbecoming by the Pageant Committee will automatically disqualify a contestant.
8. Agree to participate in assigned Fair activities for 2019 and 2020.
9. Winner, 1st Runner-up and 2nd Runner-up will receive awards.
10. CASH ONLY Non-refundable entry fee of $25 must accompany the entry form.
11. Entries will be taken Sunday, August 18th 1-3 pm and Thursday, August 22nd 7-8 pm, at the Alexandria Fairgrounds Dining Hall. No entries will be taken after 8 pm on August 22nd without late fee.
Contestants and Parents/Guardians must agree to the following:
I (We) hold harmless the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show), their stockholders, officers, directors, associate members, junior members, volunteers, agents, servants and employees against all claims or demands arising or resulting from my participation in the Pageant. Without limitations, I (we) hold them harmless for accidents, damages to or loss of personal property, equipment and/or clothing, bodily injury, sickness, mental anguish or death from any cause in conjunction with the Pageant.
In addition, I (we) agree all photographs, film, videotape and other publicity materials resulting from my association with and participation in the Pageant will become the property of the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show) to be used as they see fit and without compensation to me.