ALEXANDRIA FAIR BABY CONTEST
Saturday, September 2, 2023 - 12:oo PM
Sponsor By :
1. Contestants are divided into 3 age groups, 3 Boys and 3 Girls (6 total groups).
2. Groups are: 6-12 months, 12-18 months, and 18-24 months.
3. Contestants must be a Campbell County resident.
4. Outfit of choice – casual wear.
5. Attend pageant on Saturday, September 2, 2023 at Noon at the Entertainment Stage. Contestants must be at the Fairgrounds by 11:30 a.m.
6. All contestants must be held. No contestant is to be walking at anytime while backstage and on stage.
7. No one will be permitted backstage except appointed committee members and only one parent/guardian during the contestants’ waiting time while the judges make their decision. 8. Judge’s Decision is FINAL.
9. The Pageant Committee reserves the right to dismiss at any time any contestant who does not show the proper amount of cooperation and courtesy to Committee members, consultants, judges, or fellow contestants. Any conduct deemed unbecoming by the Pageant Committee will automatically disqualify a contestant.
10. First place winners will receive $25, a trophy and a ribbon. Second place winners will receive $10 and a ribbon.
11. Non-refundable Entry fee of $10 must accompany the entry form. Checks payable to “Alexandria Fair”.
12. No entries will be taken after Monday, August 28, 2023.
13. Contestants and Parents/Guardians must agree to the following:
I(We) hold harmless the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show), their stockholders, officers, directors, associate members, junior members, volunteers, agents, servants and employees against all claims or demands arising or resulting from my participation in the Pageant. Without limitations, I (we) hold them harmless for accidents, damages to or loss of personal property, equipment and/or clothing, bodily injury, sickness, mental anguish or death from any cause in conjunction with the Pageant.
In addition, I (we) agree all photographs, film, videotape and other publicity materials resulting from my association with and participation in the Pageant will become the property of the Campbell County Agricultural Society (Alexandria Fair & Horse Show) to be used as they see fit and without compensation to me.
Any questions or more information contact: email@example.com
Mail applications and check to:
P.O. Box 302
Alexandria, KY 41001
Attn: Ginny Jump